We expect all our students to ‘be the best’ and this includes their appearance.
Students should not have patterns in their hair, and hair should be a natural colour.
Jewellery is limited to a watch, all other jewellery is not permitted.
All students must come to the Academy with an appropriate school bag. This is to support all of our students to ‘be the best’ by being organised and ready to learn. Bags are available (to purchase) from reception in community colours.
· Black trousers (not denim, leggings or tightly fitted)
· Black knee length skirt
· White shirt (with a top button—not a blouse)
· Black blazer with Academy badge
· Flat black shoes
· Muslim students may wear a plain black shalwar and qamiz and Academy scarf with an Academy blazer or a plain black jibab and Academy scarf with an Academy blazer
This is as an alternative to the above. Please note, if a scarf is worn over a white shirt then a tie must also be worn.
Blazers are compulsory and must be worn at all times.
As well as the blazer students may wear a black, plain V-neck cardigan or jumper, which must show the colour on the tie. There must be no visible logos on the jumper or cardigan.
Academy Tie — the tie indicates which Community a student belongs to.
Community colours :
· Academy black tracksuit top
· Academy black polo shirt
· PLAIN black tracksuit bottoms and PLAIN black gym leggings
Students MUST wear ALL THREE pieces of their P.E. kit