Empowering everyone to reach their potential and be the best.
Our vision is built upon three key values which are drawn from the Co-operative Group's Values.
These values are:
Equality: rights and opportunities are equal for all.
Responsibility: success is in the power of each individual.
Respect: for ourselves, each other and the community.
In order to help us achieve our vision we have strategic priorities which are agreed by the governing body. The priorities form the basis of the three year strategic plan.
1. Improve student outcomes.
2. Deliver excellent teaching, learning and assessment.
3. Oustanding personal development, behaviour and welfare.
4. Engage and empower stakeholders.
5. Build and maintain strategic partnerships in and around Stoke-on- Trent.
6. Deliver financial stability.